The following updates are recorded from the website of the U.S. Central Command. It's apparent that there has been an optical in coalition strikes. This increase is concurrent with momentum on the ground from Kurdish and Iraqi forces in Kobane and Northern Iraq.
The endgame here is to flush ISIS out of Kobane. Degrade ISIS in Raqqa and isolate them to Mosul and Anbar province in Iraq. The plan is to isolate them and cut of all roads and passages outside of these strongholds prior to launching a final ground offensive in the spring to retake Mosul and Fallujah (greater Anbar province).
Destroying ISIS armor, artillery and fixed positions as well as eliminating leadership is important in softening up the terrorist group prior to the spring offensive.
Strikes in Syria:
Near Kobani, nine airstrikes struck a large ISIL unit and an ISIL fighting position and destroyed four ISIL buildings, 10 ISIL fighting positions, and an ISIL tank.
* Near Ar Raqqah, two airstrikes destroyed 20 ISIL armored vehicles.
* Near Al Hasakah, an airstrike destroyed an ISIL armored vehicle.
Strikes In Iraq:
* Near Taji, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit.
* Near Al Asad, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit.
* Near Fallujah, three airstrikes struck a large ISIL unit and two ISIL tactical unit and destroyed a mortar system, an ISIL building, and a bunker complex.
* Near Bayji, an airstrike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL building and an ISIL fighting position.
* Near Al Qaim, three airstrikes struck an ISIL shipping container and destroyed an ISIL shipping container, a front end loader, and an armored vehicle.
* Near Mosul, two airstrikes struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL weapons cache and a VBIED.